Bulletproof Punk
Problems! Problems! Extra problems and even more Problems! Some people just think of their problems and do nothing about it except blame luck or pray to God. Others just beat the herd and travel the road less known and end up making God set things straight, by just following their heart. Most people just waste away their entire lives following the set pattern and playing it safe, just because society deems it. I dont think so and I completely beg to differ from this.The only way to see your problems go away is to do something you love and then feel the hand of God guide you. Ask Maradona! He ll tell you.

Just in case you dont have access to him...I'll tell you how. Lo! and BEHOLD!!

One can truly feel the presence of God by making a simple list. What list you ask me? Well, there's one simple list you could try and make to understand that somehow, somewhere, there is a force at play that pushes your buttons on the keyboard of life. They say that you can feel the presence of God by counting your blessings. [Hence the song, I guess!].Therefore logically, the shorter the list of your problems, the more God should be revealed.

Right?

WRONG!!
 

To me, the presence of a Supreme Being comes with the accumulation of problems on your plate. Well, to put things to perspective, lets examine every single successful being that ever lived? Their initial life has always been filled with multiple trials and umpteen tribulations. And yet, those are the only people who manage to come on top. I say, the longer you list your problems, chances are that you'd be the next Herzog, Xia Bao or Assange. [I'm purposely not going by the cliched Gandhi because somehow, I just dont think, despite what anyone says, that he was that great a man!That's a a whole new debate altogether]

Most of the people around me seem frustrated that the things in their life dont seem to be going the way they planned. Most believe other people and the criticism they throw at them, and end up changing what they are and what they want to be just to conform to the common ground or notion. I ve had my fair share of issues and people misunderstanding me, but somehow strangely, I ve always found that I could stay aloof to all this and focus on my goals, despite anything or anyone standing in my way. I ve always felt that in the bigger picture, when I come out on top, the people who detracted me will be there lauding. [I seriously do hope this will be the picture at the end of the day, otherwise I ll be really really, REALLY Royally screwed!!]

In the end, somehow  [in deep conceited ways] I ve always believed that I ve been born to be a star. I just am..in some way or the other, at some point in time, gonna realise that dream. In fact I do think that every one has that potential in them. Each one of us has been put on this earth to be a star. Why? Because, in our essence, we are ALL made of stars. Just like the Moby song! We are all made of stars!

Do I hear you laughing sycophantically and doubting my statement? Well here goes my proof: But before that, I want you to think about this video and what it means. It's my favorite quotes from an all time favorite movie "Coach Carter"



I'm the sort of person that would believe on hands on lessons. I have gained quite the experience, that life can never be dull or boring. That's because the universe itself, cannot be called dull or boring. It is in a constant state of motion, or flux.The Universe is one of those entities that involeved humble beginnings, had a massive expansion at a stroke of good fortune and has been growing ever since. It s been the biggest success story in the world, very simply, because, we have n't been able to study it completely, fathom it on any scale measurable or even imagine it.

Scientists came up with this brilliant theory, out of the many so called theories : the Big Bang. My friend, Amir, who is a major in Astronomy always has been in support of the theory. In one of his drunken stupors, he happened to come up with a retarded and juvenile statement [Though I ended up thinkin it was bloody brilliant and true, hence the honorable mention] "Everything begins with a big bang...a burst of luck, an unexpected windfall, exploding on to the scene, terror...Why, even you and me are the products of a big bang! So why not the bloody Universe??" . If only this was enough to convince the scientists at NASA!

Anyhow, according to the theory, the Big Bang occured. Within a space of femtoseconds, the universe was teeming with multiple simple things, that were not even atoms at that frame of a second. These tiny bits of things came together, somehow, during the coling phases, and fused to form atoms, molecules and later, particles. These particles joined together to form the first of many primordial stars, the sun being the son of those primitive stars. The first stars in the universe went through their series of bangs, creating more and more complex molecules, who combined even more to attain the state the Universe is in today.

All the stuff in the universe today; The sun, the stars, the heavens and hell, the trees, the birds and even us..Yes us humans included..We re all made of stars. Yes, you,me, your friends, everyone, we are all made of stars.





This is what nature's lesson has been. The human nature also ends up following the same trend. It's nature is to combine in the most complex arrangements, only to being about something insanely positive. Therefore, you have to believe your innate ability and realise that God put you on earth for a reason, however insiped it may be! but, you are here for a reason. The herd is the safe path, and it may be a safe and secure life, but what life is it, when everything you ve charted out is from a bucket list? But what ever is said and done, we do have that flame and that power, in each one of us, because We ARE ALL MADE OF STARS!!!! 
0 Responses