
Ever seen the MTV show, The X Effect?
....It's stupid...
I figured I needed an update when I saw people who hadnt updated in months finally updated their blogs...So I'll give you (whoever reads this.) the update of my current situation.
I say situation like life sucks...it doesn't at all. I've actually got, "umph" to do something...and I have been. A good friend...someone who has literally came out of the blue and probably saved my sanity, someone who is incredibly intelligent and wise, wants to go with me, across country.
I'm amazed. I can't even stand MYSELF for that long of a time.
It's for a book idea, I'm really passionate about it because this idea, could really place me on the map as a writer. Not to mention the constant freelance ideas I come flying at my cell phone and e-mail inbox...(did you sense the hostility with the never ending reminders of assignments?) I really have a lot to write about, even if its about myself.
Not really a biography, I guess its like a blog, with less dates and times...only its on paper...so its like a journal...only with less dates and times.
I'm rambling.
Muh Book:
I got the idea for a story, honestly standing in the middle of a Borders store near my house going, "What the fuck am I going to do with my life?" and the biggest sign I could recieve (Sammy knows me and my signs.) I turn to my left as a tear begins to fall and writen in LARGE BLACK LETTERS on a BRIGHT YELLOW BOOK...was: WRITE A BOOK. I'm running with that...
Going On A Mission:
Another friend of mine, belongs to this church, who happens to be going on a Mission to Shimla in a few months/to a year...She invited me...and I instantly said yes.
What an opportunity!!! Not only in creative terms but for humanitarian terms. I will be in a shimla helping children. If thats not a blessing I don't know what is.
Honestly, I thought about turning down the offer, because I thought I couldnt handle it. But I think I can...no fuck that....I know I can.
Dating Life:
What dating life? No seriously...thats not a bad thing. I was dating this girl...her name is......................*draws a blank* lol...................Anyways, she was literally a bitch, I say other exes were bitches?! Oh hell no! This girl that I was SEEING not DATING for like three weeks, was more of a bitch than the majority of the bitchy exes I had. (I'm friends with a couple exes so, notice how not everyone's a bitch? lol) I don't WANT to date anyone, I just want to be left the fuck alone! Is that wrong?
Of course not. I'm never wrong.
22 Years of Greatness:
I'll be 23 soon. I don't know; I'm not thrilled about this birthday, its pointless. Well...not really, I'll be no teenager, but I'll be 23..........know what knew fantastic thing you can do at 23 that you can't do at 18 and 19?...........................Nothing. No bonus! No booze. No nothin!!! I guess its the realization that things change, and sometimes I cannot control that change. It's the realization, that the character I show now, represents myself as an adult of the generation everyone has doubted. It's not just me that was doubted it was everyone else, particular generations show a somewhat vendetta against people of my generation, because some people in my generation....are fucking idiots. Being 23 has no added bonus, but it has the embeded fact, that I am now an adult....and in my opinion...a damned good one....and at this moment, of my life, as a young man, my opinion and the opinion of my dearest friends and family, is the only group of opinions I listen to.
Academics:
I'm taking classes. I hate waking up early. But I love some classes, especially surgey, it gives me something to do, and a right of passage to flip the bird to people who have given me a rough time.
Anywho thats all I have, and chances are if you're reading this, you already know whats going on in my life, and you know my cell phone number, and I probaly talk to you every day of my life...so....this was probaly hella review for you....thanks for reading anyway!


