Bulletproof Punk

"What a tangled web of life we lead"- I am pretty sure my English teacher will kick me in the derriere for forgetting who made this quote...but it does reflect on what i m feeling at this moment.Stressed and nerve racked, as everything that's simple around my life is almost drawing to a close.I graduate in less than 5 months.Get thrown in this shark infested world to make my mark somewhere along the bloodline.They say "Life is a rat race", but somewhere along the line one does forget that in the rat race, we all become "Rats".That's what we all get reduced to...filthy Stinkin rats.

I’ve been playing around with Twitter, Jabber, Del.i.cious and of course , the ever so addictive Orkut. It’s intended as a piece of social software, but I think it has potential for more selfish uses aka wasting around your entire life in front of the computer. And all of us still marauder the lesser known cousin, The TV..as the idiot box.If the TVs the idiot box then, the computer has to be the freaking "Mistress of all Idiots".And, don't even get me started on SmS 2.0 and Blackberry.The flurry, the influx of messages is incomprehensible.What is it that you are so busy into, i hear you ask!! Well, College isn't the only life I lead.I also work upon other social commitments, and of course, being the hardcore techie that I am, I'm constantly on the lookout to expand my horizons.Plus, there are the friends, who need someone to talk to...and I'm the agony aunt...

Having said that..WHAT ABOUT ME?


Somehow or the other, these "social networks" get you hooked on in such a way, that no other form of communication has managed to appeal. Im sitting here and wondering, whatever happened to the good old days where u just had to pick up u'r phone and call.Or, the Simple JOYof having a handwritten letter to your name.everything has become so overstated, that u have to recieve everything at your fingertips.

Dont worry, I havent gone nuts.i simply am tired of the undulating nonchalancy i experience with all my social networking,mobile frenzy producing me a total shit-tsu of flurried frenzied messaging.

Over the course of any particular day, I could be updating five or six feeds depending on how much I’m blogging, how many links I’m posting, or how much music I’m listening to. I’d like to take those individual feeds and mush ‘em all up together.Or in the least, get everything into one minor network where i can stay connected and not use a million gadgets to already tangle my already complicated life.The question that i do wanna ask is how can u simplify your life to make it truly worth your dreams.

I took to blogging as a respite from all the complications that i encounter, the one place where i could strike out on my creative freedom, express myself to what i am, to a group of people who are interested in what ive got to say. Sometimes it just feels like im stuck in a moment that i cant get out of..much like the U2 song. The world whizzes past you in a flurry of auroric colors , much to your wonder, thinking whether your high r not. Life s a rush, a psychadelia ,where you tend to always question : AM I GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? Sometimes, in a blaze of glory, you might say, YES, when the truth is, that u shake in your pants, about how you are in the wrong position at the wrong time, and how the hell is your life gonna proceed.it is the sort of question that fucks your brain up.

I dunno the reason y i m writing this up, but all i know, is that at this point in time...im at my confused best. I am sure as hell gonna be blogging more often , cos this thing is SUCH A BIG RELIEF.
0 Responses