Bulletproof Punk
Consider yourself warned. Why so pissified? I have no idea. Oh, wait, maybe it was this afternoon with Bastard wanting me to get my fuck, the Fanfuckingtastik sniggering and talking, the puking, the screaming, the blood sweat and tears and the rain in the road (Where Shit Can Be Smelled for Aisles and Aisles and carrying luggage and a 45 kg chick on my bag through pools of gutter Yes, I totally understand why some people turn to animals, when their day is so fuckin bad



So my day was the pits,career and college is going to the fucking dogs and i m at a position where i can safely say.. This place gets me so fuckin mindfucked!!!!

Your resident psycho hose beast has a brain dump of stabby that I am not quite ready to unleash my entire pent up fury. In light of my attempt to be the change and marinate on things for a while, I have transformed my disconnected thoughts and occasional utterances into a Tuesday hot 8 for your reading pleasure.

1. Prof :Do as you’re told unless told otherwise.
Me: Otherwise what? BALDY???

2. Prof : Where are my pants?
Me: Umm...I think ur wife s wearing them..thats y ur havin a wedgie to give me
your shit all day

3. Prof: I’m done.
Me: Oo..nice..Shall i stick a fork in u to check???

4. Prof: What would you write on my tombstone after you kill me??
Me: Cows come and go, but bullshit lasts forever.

5. Prof :Stop fucking with the impression!!!
Me: Why?? Was that your wife?

6. Prof : I have to go, make it quick?
Me: Am i making u stay.So shut up.Boo fucking hoo.This is a no whining zone.
This means you, Little Miss Issues.

7. Prof: What are you good 4?
Me: How drunk do you think I can get in two hours?

8. Prof:Stop!!!!!!
Me:What the fuck now?? after 15 takes...!!!
Must control fist of death.
It never fucking ends.
Can this wait until I give a shit?
Stick something up ur ass and dance like a girl.

Stay tuned for more pissification … I don’t have to give a damn about my bad reputation until August 18.
0 Responses