Bulletproof Punk
Defined as : - When the writing comes out lousy, it’s called Writer’s Blah.


Note: Grab the nearest copy of Fun "r" Run.Turn to the comics section. It’s Jughead’s line : Me, I’m just a borrower.Can I borrow a life??

I have a new toothbrush. It’s all blue and shiny with a plastic cover on top. And a tongue cleaner behind. Ooh.

My favourite one was purple with bristles that moved. I pressed a button and they went ‘whrrrr!’ and left my teeth all white and sparkly. Boy, brushing was fun.
The big brushes have no imagination. They’re tall and straight and boring.

Note: Just because I'm grown up and studying to be a dentist,it doesn’t necessarily mean I like brushing. I need something cheery in the bathroom to convince me that white teeth are important. After all, they’re going to fall anyway once I'm 70, is it really worth the trouble? And I can chew with yellow teeth. Really.

Besides, my momma got it from the US of A. When you’re eight with a tiny eight year old brain, all phoren things are cool.

It’s raining. Sure, you get a few smattering of raindrops initially, and delightful gusts of wind, but then they turn sadistic like me. They roar and crash down and announce "We’re here in the hizzy,boy,we gonna flood the place to the hizzy, them college idiots will give you days off and send u to a tizzy".I want many days off.
Sigh. I miss vacations.

And the splashing and paper boat sailing. Yes. I used to sail paper boats. In the puddles. By the road. It was fun.

Names matter. Such a lot. There is this bastard. He’s tall,fair and nit thin with no hair and no glasses. The principal of a whorehouse. Would decidedly disapprove of a certain redhead in a skimpy yellow wincey.

Neeti is a dreamer. She is slender and petite with enormous brown eyes. She isn’t a beauty, but in dreamland, it doesn’t matter. She’s shy and wistful and the girl who is kind and good, but never catches anybody’s attention. She wants to, obviously, but boys and adults, I’ve noticed, never seem to have much sense.

Jessica is tomboyish. She’s pretty and untidy and her long, black hair is always ruffled. She’s blunt and honest and stubborn. She always gets all the attention and man, she loves it. Anything remotely girly is scorned. She’s the one who hangs out with the boys. Others may say whatever they like, they’re batty old cats and our girl doesn’t give a damn.

Shruti is my addiction now.We message crap 24 * 7, and when we re not textin', we re on the phone, and when that 's not happening we tweet, and if that s not satisfying, we chat on yahoo.We share similarities that would freak any normal person, but its ok cos she was my mom in my previous janam.She s like this lil angelic proncess in a pink frock with a golden wand with a star in a meadoww with chocolate rivers and marshmallow trees siting on a unicorn with nightingales and butterflies twittering over her halo.Tries to be a bitch, but is gloriously unsuccessful.Despite my trying, its impossible to get her through.But she rocks,,,SHHH..dont tell her...She s full on entertainment guaranteed..and me wuvzz her

Note: I think so. These chicks are mine....All mine Muahahahaha.

Kerala is pretty. The way to college is smelly to smell and nice to look at.
When it rains on mud, there’s a muddy smell. Scratch that. Fragrance. When it rains on Trash By The Roadside, there’s a Trash By The Roadside-y smell. Which is bad. Stuff-both-fists-in-your-nostrils bad.

It’s bang by the sea with an amazing view of the skyline and at night, the whole thing lights up. And there’s a breeze. And tiny boats with the tricolour fluttering on them. And tinier men fishing. Umm. I love trains.

I hated the last post. No compliment fishing. I swear. But I won't delete it. A bit of bad writing will make the nice bits look nicer. I hope. And yes, this bit of philosophy is borrowed as well. From Captain Jim. From Anne's House of Dreams.

Life's so so. Hence, I blog.


* It’s raining. Yay! When it pours, I go to the window, throw it open (okay, slide), flop down beside it, grab the mp3 and listen to all the sad songs I can lay my hands on. It. Is. So. Romantic. I’m the gal with the oh-so-difficult life who’s singing Innocence and Lips of an Angel. Okay, it needs a li'l imagination. Sob stuff.

* The trees look so green. They’re a li’l yellow and grumpy in the summer but in the rain they look so wonderfully calm and green-y. If you’ve got eyes in your head, you’ll know.

* I’m in love with L. M. Montgomery. I sniffed through Rilla of Ingleside. It’s a giving book and makes even stuff like honesty and hard work look cool. The heroine is still beautiful though. Sigh. I need a book with an ugly heroine who gets the handsome guy. I mean, it’s a bloody book. It doesn’t have to be true.

I have a new crush.


It’s the hormones, baby. In the movies, you never fall in love till you’re twenty-something, pretty and thin. I’m not twenty and I’m not pretty. I’m damn sure I’ll get to twenty, but pretty, uh, let’s just hope.
She’s gorgeous of course. No, I haven’t told this to her yet. Yeah, she dresses pretty well. Naw, haven’t discovered if she’s funny yet,but she s relly cool to hang out with. Yes, seen all her pictures. Stalked her online. Watched her covertly.All the signs of good ol’love, dahlings, and boy, I’m loving it!


I’m thinking of doing my room up. I can’t chuck the furniture out or paint the walls (I want them all black and goth), but it doesn’t reflect my personality at all. Sniff.

1. It’s too clean. Courtesy the woman who used to make me eat lunch and iron my clothes. Mum. If you’ve watched Another Cinderella Story or High School Musical or a cute-girl-wins-over-sexy-girl movie with a couple of philosophical mums thrown in, you’ll know that the room is always dirty.
2. No posters (Okay, so there’s a periodic table on one wall and mums painting on the other. Meh. I. Am. Such. A. Nerd. Besides, mum doesn’t paint hot chicks without a shirt. Sigh. I totally want hot chicks without a shirt.). I have Kurt Cobain on her um, bathroom door. Damn. Bathroom door taken. That leaves cupboard door, lilac wall and huge window. Damn. People don’t stick posters on windows.
3. No ‘do not enter’ sign on the door. There was a Tweety saying ‘welcome’ in second grade (Yes. The. Bird. With. An. Orange. Beak. And. Stop. Smirking). This is most sophisticated interior designing I’ve done. Ever.
4. Random thought: I drew today. It’s a girl in a blue and white dress (very short) with unfinished legs and no face, but she’s turned out pretty well.emailed it to Mom and she thinks she’s okay and after winning mum’s approval if anyone dares to criticize, your opinion will be banished into The Land of Stupid Opinions, and will never, ever be paid heed to in the future. Doomed. To. Ignorance.
5. Another Random thought: I feel happy. I’ve eaten a lot and watched a lot of The Simpsons and I feel cool. And, I travel by train. Every day. So, I’m grown up. If you travel by bus or car, I will give you a withering oh-my-god-you’re-such-a-baby look. Train travel is in, man.
6. I’m so addicted to So What. I have no girlfriend, but I put in the name of Random Gurl I’m Annoyed With whenever ‘galphrand’ pops up and it works. I get all pepped up and lalala, gurls are such jerks. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na…

Like I said, not much going on,other than me getting completely fucked at college and sposedly it reminds me everyday to take a trip to wal-mart and get myself a LIFE...BOOHOO

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.





PS. I discovered R.I.P. means rest in pieces. So, I’m showing off.
0 Responses