The first step is always hardest to take. The dormancy, or rather, the celibacy, I had taken, to not express my views have finally been broken. It has been real hard, to not be able to express, to cage myself into a workhorse, to be restricted to the linear push and pull of work and home. Perhaps this is why, I feel, that the time is ripe, to let the past be boxed, taped up, and delivered into a remote musty corner of the attic, and replug myself into active blogging.
This has been a constant plea from my insane alter ego, waiting to unleash the madness, and since then, Twitter has been the weapon of choice. Clearly 140 characters, are not enough to let my thoughts through. Perhaps, with the he revamped version of Bulletproof Punk, I have decided to make the posts a bit more mature, a tad more incisive and a smidgeon more opinionated.
The earlier readers of my blog, mostly school mates and college mates, would have derived satisfaction from the creative outburst that the former blog was. First off, thank you Blogger for serving me well, in those haywire times.The revamped edition, will host, a series of topics that go beyond the person that I am and perhaps, indulge in the things and situations that affect my psyche. Clearly, it must be a symbol of maturity and perhaps a more productive thought process into putting my take on the situations and news that I face on a daily basis.
But hey, this is still me, and this is still going to be a whacked out trip. Clearly, Twitter and its 140 characters don't satisfy my need of a creative outburst, so here s more to the revival of BULLETPROOF PUNK. Cheers you lot!
This has been a constant plea from my insane alter ego, waiting to unleash the madness, and since then, Twitter has been the weapon of choice. Clearly 140 characters, are not enough to let my thoughts through. Perhaps, with the he revamped version of Bulletproof Punk, I have decided to make the posts a bit more mature, a tad more incisive and a smidgeon more opinionated.
The earlier readers of my blog, mostly school mates and college mates, would have derived satisfaction from the creative outburst that the former blog was. First off, thank you Blogger for serving me well, in those haywire times.The revamped edition, will host, a series of topics that go beyond the person that I am and perhaps, indulge in the things and situations that affect my psyche. Clearly, it must be a symbol of maturity and perhaps a more productive thought process into putting my take on the situations and news that I face on a daily basis.But hey, this is still me, and this is still going to be a whacked out trip. Clearly, Twitter and its 140 characters don't satisfy my need of a creative outburst, so here s more to the revival of BULLETPROOF PUNK. Cheers you lot!


