
I look into a crystal ball...
In a shape that resembles my side window.
I witness a World in chaos, and rich widows.
And though, this may not make much sense at first.
The signs are becoming clear...
It's a Mad Mad World out there baby,
Are you still going to be here when the dust clears?
And when the soldiers finally tell us, they need to come home.
And when the fires engulf all that we know.
And when the simple joys become too far to be shown.
Will you jump to the next level with me?
They say, Heaven's got no fighting chance...
But here I am, staggered stance.
Let's begin what they told us to.
They say the End is coming up way too fast.
I'm not ready to go quite yet.
Will you be around when the dust clears?
Will you be around when God erases my fears?
I think the World is showing us signs...
Of all the things we did and didn't do right.
And the truth comes to be within a light, and I'm wondering....
Will you be around with me?
Yes will you fight this fight with me?


