Bulletproof Punk

...says please and thank you anymore?
...holds doors open for people two steps behind them?
...lends a helping hand to someone in need?
...refuses to judge people by what's inside rather than out?
...are not accepting of people who are different than them?
...says excuse me?
...acknowledges when they were/ are wrong and try to make it right?
...appreciates the people in their lives, before they are no longer there?
...appreciates the small things in life, before they are gone?
...says bless you, when someone sneezes?
...are unafraid of change?
...gives freely of themselves?
...thinks outside the box/ deviate from the norm?

I think we should all make it a goal in life to do these things once again...and make people who don't do these things the minority...as it should be...

IDK what I"m talking about, but people around me today made these thoughts pop into my head.

I'm probably just going crazy, but dont u think courtesy s a lost artform,which noone cares to follow?


0 Responses