Bulletproof Punk



THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE.THIS IS NOT A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED BLOG, NOR IS IT WRITTEN ON ANYONE S SAY.IT IS NOT TO OFFEND OR DEFEND ANYONE.IT IS A PERSONAL OPINION AND A VERSION OF THE TRUTH THAT I HAVE BORNE WITNESS TO.ALL OF US, ME INCLUDED, WANT JUSTICE FOR ANJU.




Life throws cruel twists of fate, and one of those extremely cruel twists of fate same in the guise of the death of my dear friend, Anjana. She was 22.An extremely lovable,affable,warm and generous character of heart, was how people remebered her.I personally remember her, because I always found her resembling my anatomy madam, Dr.Ambika Devi.When she first walked in, she was this chubby young thing, a good sport, an extremely helpful person and a wonderful friend.Always smiling, reserved and extremely silent, Anjana was a relief in this world filled with fakers and posers.What distinguished her was her purity and nonchalance, her childhood innocence and that disarming smile each one of us had been accustomed to.She was also a good student, and had the will to become something big.I had the fortune of being her friend and her sister, Archana s friend.

Many people have the general impression of Anjana being a high headed person and someone who could not be approached.To all the people who didnt know her, she was a GEM of a person.Her sister is the most outgoing person, but Anjana still managed to hold my attention with the innocence she approached us with.Myself, Anjana and Dhanya Krishnan used to be the ones to go back together during the exams owing to our closeness in role numbers, and what drew me close to her was, that we would always get down together at the Medical College Junction and hire an auto via her place to mine.How many such exam returns..maybe 4 or 5..her decency lay when she would offer half the fare, unlike others who would just walk away.I still remember, the both of us walking after our surgery finals, rushing back home in the fleeting downpour of rain, soaked to the skin, from college to the nearby junction to catch a bus home,walking 20 minutes in the rain, catching a cold, and running with fever to write the Oral Path exam the next day.Another event which reminds me of Anju, is going to Renjith s brothers wedding, and reaching the city at 10.30 at night.Anju s mom was running late, and my dad was waiting.I jumped Nikhil in my car, and waited with Anju chatting till her mom came and picked her up.Thats what my father remembers of Anjana, the girl who said "Uncle, I ll be fine.Please go."A single young girl telling that to my old man, shows her resilience and guts.Anjana Sanjith to us was our angel.





None of us could imagine that 05-11-09 would take our angel away from us because of an ugly circumstance.Many people have varied reports and stories of what happened.But, the truth sadly remains with Anjana.None of us shall never know what the real truth is, and what prompted a poor girl to take her life, by hauling herself off our fifth floor into a pile of rubble downstairs.

I was in the Orthodontics department when the incident occured.Sister Leena came rushing in.She was sweating and heaving in shock, telling that this girl fell down from the fifth floor.Our HOD thought that she must have slipped off the stairs, but Sister told us that she had jumped.We couldnt believe our ears, and I rushed out to the outside, where a huge crowd had gathered.They were rushing her into the Ambulance, and i caught the last glimpse of my dear friend alive.I wished at that moment, she wasnt that person.I wished it was someone else, not Anju, and prayed for her safety.Shocked and rattled, I went back to the block after she was off to KIMS, a private hospital.All of us was in grave shock, as Anju was the last person we suspected to do this.Confused beyond measure, to how such a person could commit an act of this brevity of this magnitude, beffuddled our senses.

THAT IS WHEN THE SHOCK SET IN

DR.Susan walks upto us, [ie me and a few friends..not named on purpose], including the Ortho HOD, where she asks "What happened??" Without a trace of shock to our explanation, she goes "Why would she do such a thing??".We never knew that.So we said I dont know.Then we had the shock of our life when she said "She was posted in my department.She hadnt completed her work on time for a patient.So, without my knowledge she called her up and postponed the appointment." [This is something every dental student must have done at any point in their life, and this includes all the people sitting as our professors today.] I have no clue to how Dr.Susan might have fired her.There are many half truths and whole lies in circulation, and Im not going to writ of something i am not sure of.But, I am sure of one thing..Something in the behavior of that woman sparked of a chain reaction in Anju.Reportedly, she was told to ship off to the preclinical lab.Unable to bear the stress,grief and anguish, she was last seen crying and going to the fifth floor where the new lecture halls are under construction.There are French windows at each lecture hall where a person can go in whole, and stare over the ledge to the underbelly of the Golden Hills.And the height is well below knee level.A Witness, a driver claims he saw her hugging onto a pole by the side of the building and to his horror, she jumped.

She landed hard and he was the one to grab her out of the back area.On the other side, Dr.Suvi Manuel was looking out of his window when Anjana made the jump.He rushed out immediately followed by Our reader, Dr.Sooraj.After administering emergency procedures,she was shipped to KIMS.The doctors suspected a spinal cord injury along with a broken arm.This was when I came running to get my last glimpse of Anju.Not extremely bloodied, and thankfully with her face intact.An iota of hope did glimmer that she would make it.But sadly that wasnt to be.She was accompanied by our Administrative Officer and 2 Madams, along witf my friend Lifna.She was there with Anju all the while.I cant even imagine how Lify is feeling after watching her friend pass away slowly.

THIS WAS WHEN THE HORROR TRULY BEGAN!! NOT FOR ANJU,BUT FOR ME.

I immediately, having completed my impression at the ortho department left for KIMS.I had a discussion the following day, and had to pour a base and complete my analysis.But to hell with that, when Anju aka my neighbor was in trouble.Having known that aunty and her 2 sisters were the only ones in the city, I felt a moral obligation to be there.Not that I was an extremely close friend, it was pure morality.I reached KIMS at 1.15 pm and proceeded to the 4th floor ICU where Anju was.We would not be able to see her, but we did see Aunty, who cried in small bursts, but was strong enough to support her two children.It broke my heart to see her so strong.Mr.Shereef was so haggard looking, worried sick.Dr.Manju came to me and said not to bring any student here and that I should wait in the lounge and not to let anyone through.I gave her my number asking her to call me if anything was needed.I got a fleeting look of Archana before I left, and i mouthed that "Everything was gonna be all right", when in reality nothing would be.But thats all one can say.I waited for someone from my batch to arrive and to my surprise ,I see Madhav, my junior walk in.Maddy s one soul you can count on in times of trouble.5 minutes later, Aby and Mathew walk in.Then, to our utter shock, noone turns up. NOT A SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN THE FOUR OF US TURNS UP.IT S A DAMN PATHETIC SHAME TO NOT HAVE PEOPLE TO BE THERE WITH YOU IN TIMES OF NEED.NOT THAT WE DID ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT BY STAYING THERE, I DO BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD IF OTHER PEOPLE HAD BEEN THERE FOR MORAL SUPPORT. I ALSO REALISE THAT A FEW OF MY BUDDIES HAD BEEN TIED UP WITH EXAMS, THE PEOPLE I M TALKING ABOUT ARE THE ONES THAT SIMPLY STOOD THINKING THAT SHE WOULD DEFINITELY BE ALL RIGHT.

Thats when Maddy said something that Ill never forget.He said "Macha,Out of any place where I d die, I would nt want to die in college.Not because of the profs, but because of the so called friends, who wouldnt give a rat's ass about anything that happened". I believe what he said was perfectly true.WE BELIEVED THAT IT WAS A SHAME THAT NOONE TURNED UP AT THAT POINT IN TIME.The only time we are a BATCH are at competitions, our tours, drinking parties or weddings.We re good in good times, but never at bad.It s a damn shame to call ourselves dental students or medical students, that we dont have the brains to assess the degree of injury one can sustain from a fall from the fifth floor,roughly a 100 metres and a little more from the ground.Everyone was made to believe that she only had a broken arm and that she would be safe.Only a few handful of us knew that she was unfortunately lost.The rest of us were dispersed by a certain madam, asking us not to create a hoopla in the corridoor, and asked us to work at our respective departments.The people dutifully folloewed, without the sheer common sense that this was a potentially life threatening fall.I left immediately, expecting someone to follow suit.But, noone turned up until a good 4 hours later.After everything was said and done.That can also be attributed, now that I ve come to think of it, owing to a certain rumor spread by a certain someone that she was all right and that she was just confined to a broken arm.All of us know who said this and who spread this news, It just doesnt make any sense in me mauling that person's name in muck.But that was trul wrong, and to those people who were sad wnough to believe that, I owe them an apology for my outburst.However, I do believe that one must have had the common sense to put one and one together, and understand that a fall of such magnitude could have had worse consequences that just a broken arm.

Anjana, meanwhile was battling for her life.She was conscious for most of the ride.She had a broken arm, a severed hepatic artery [I am NOT sure of this], but we had reports of a hemoperitoneum, ie blood accumulation in the peritoneal cavity.Massive internal bleeding caused her to go into severe hemmorragic shock causing her death, roughly at 1.10 pm.Defibrillation did no good, and at 1.30 pm, we bid goodbye to our friend.God rest her soul.Broken hearted, the four of us rushed to the ICU to meet with the family.We never got to see Aunty.We saw Lify crying beyong beasure beside the cotton curtains.But all Madhav,Aby,Mathew and I looked for was Archana.She was in desperate shock and she staggered to us,stopped a few feet away, and just stood.We were shocked as well, and we couldnt move an inch to comfort her, or to give our friend a hug.For me, i am ashamed to admit it, because I got conscious that the so called "Hawks" from college would be watching and later, give it another dimension.Its sickened me that I myself could be so selfish that I could deny myself to give her a hug of support.Words had failed everyone of us. We had got inconsequential phone calls about people coming on the way. AFTER HAVING COMPLETED THEIR WORK, ALL SET AND GO.IT SICKENED ME,MADHAV,MATHEW AND ABY, PHYSICALLY SICKENED TO BE IN THEIR MIDST. AND OF COURSE, PHONE CALLS TO ENQUIRE IF SHE HAD DIED KEPT COMING ON IN AND ENDLESS STREAM.

We were the first ones to be at the mortuary to see our friend being wheeled into the mortuary.After the family we glimpsed the llimp body of our dear friend.SHE WAS MURDERED.YES, SHE WAS INDEED MURDERED.I WONT BE A GOODY TWO SHOES AND DENY MYSELF FROM TELLING THE WAY I SEE IT.I FEEL ASHAMED THAT I WAS A WUSS LISTENING TO MY PARENTS, TO TELL ME TO KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE.BUT SEEING ANJANA S FACE KILLS ME THAT I STAYED SILENT TILL NOW.I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHATEVER ANYONE SAYS.THERE ARE LIMITS TO WHICH PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUSHED TO.EVERY CHILD HAS HIS OR HER OWN TOLERANCE LIMITS.WORK MIGHT NOT GET COMPLETED, WE MIGHT LIE OR ABSCOND, AND THAT IS BECAUSE WE RE KIDS.YOUNG ADULTS TO BE PRECISE.BUT THE TEACHERS HAVE SEEN THE WORLD.THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS AND THEY DO UNDERSTAND THE PRESSURES.

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, IT IS A FACT THAT THE CHILD TODAY HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A BRITTLE BOTTLE.ONE CAN CRACK OR SNAP AT THE SMALLEST OF THINGS.TOLERANCE LEVELS ARE ZERO IN THIS DAY AND AGE.I MYSELF KNOW THE FACT AFTER HAVING KNOWN WHAT IT IS TO BE DEPRESSED, TO BE DEPRAVED OF ALL MY FRIENDS, NOT TO BE RECOGNISED AS A LIVING SOUL AND NOT BE RECOGNISED IN PUBLIC.AND I CAN, OF ALL THE PEOPLE,REALISE WHAT ANJU FELT WHEN SHE MUST HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS.I WONT LIE. I HAVE THOUGHT OF DOING THIS A MILLION TIMES, BECAUSE I DID NT HAVE THE BALLS TO GO ADMIT MY PROBLEM TO SOMEONE.

What saved me were a few good souls at college.DR.BINDU,DR.RAJESH PILLAI,DR. LK SUREJ,DR.SOORAJ, DR.SUVI,DR.THOMAS,DR.GEORGE JACOB,DR.GEORGE POULOSE,DR.DEEPU LEANDER,DR.ROOPESH,DR.WILLIAM AND DR.NAIBA. WITHOUT THEIR ADVICE,LOVE AND COUNSELLING, ANEEN WOULD NOT LIVE TO WRITE THIS AND I OWE MY LIFE TO THESE PEOPLE FOR SAVING ME FROM CULTURE SHOCK,AND BELIEVING IN MY POTENTIAL , WHEN NO OTHER LOSER IN COLLEGE DID.

I ALSO GOTTA THANK THE FEW FRIENDS I MADE.I KNOW THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY GENUINE SOULS IN A BUNCH OF BLUE BLOODED WHITE COLLARED PIECES OF JUNK WHO THINK THEIR CRAP SMELLS GOOD. INDHYA,INDU,ARCHANA PANICKER,MADHAV,BLESSY AND NITHIN K BABU.WHEN I WAS IN TROUBLE THESE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TREATED ME LIKE A HUMAN, AND STUCK TO ME THROUGH MY BAD TIMES.THESE WERE THE PEOPLE THAT ELEVATED ME TO COME UP DESPITE ALL MY FAILURES.I OWE WHAT I AM TO MY FRIENDS, AND HOPEFULLY, I HOPE THESE PEOPLE DO STAY MY FRIENDS FOREVER.

I WOULD NEVER ADMIT TO ALL THIS.BUT NOW, I DONT GIVE ANY SCHMUCK HIS DUE..EVERY KID IN THAT HELL HOLE IS A PRICK.NONE OF THEM REALISE WHAT FRIENDSHIP IS.ROT IN HELL, ALL OF U IMBECILES.BURN IN YOUR SELF INFLICTED PITY POTS, BECAUSE KARMA S A BITCH.YOU WILL REALISE ALL THIS WHEN THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENS TO YOU AND THERE WILL BE NOT A SINGLE STRAY DOG TO HELP YOU IN TIMES OF NEED.

Like one of my friends texted :: YOU ONLY REALISE WHO YOUR TRUE FRIENDS ARE WHEN YOU ARE DOWN :: I HAVE REALISED IT, AND NO MATTER WHAT, IF YOU FUCKERS CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME AFTER THIS, I DONT GIVE A RAT'S ASS.SCREW ALL OF YOUR HIGH HEADED MORAL IMPORTS WHICH ARE HIGH ON THOUGHTS, BUT EXTREMELY LOW IN ACTION.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE ONES I MENTIONED ABOVE.

Do spare a thought for the poor family, the poor father who had to endure a 6 hour flight from Abu Dhabi, with only his the news of his daughters death on his mind.He would have spent the entire flight thinking about all the memoies He and Anjana built together.Spare a thought for the mother, who was so courageous in times of sickening trouble.Spare a thought for Archana and her sister, who have lost the eldest sister, the one who was supposed to take care of her.Spare a thought for Anjana, who had 2 months to become a doctor and have a wonderful life ahead of her, but for this cruel blow fate had dealt with.She would have made a wonderful wife and husband, and would have made a man really really happy.Cause thats what Anju was...an amazing amazing person.

I do hope that the efforts my brothers are making to make Anjana have justice delivered bears fruit.I hope the Culprits are held accountable for, and made an example of, so that no student ever goes through this.I wish someone had helped Anjana out like they helped me. I just wish people would stop character assassinating Anju, and not demean her death with insensitive politically polarised remarks.Please remember Anju for what she was in life, and not for what she is in death.Please pray for her soul,Please spare a thought for her family, and please dont let Anjana Sanjith be a statistic in the annals of people who gave their life up because of mental stress, and the inability to cope up in this cruel unsightly world.Please learn to have humanity in this inhuman world.Please learnt the value of honesty in this dishonest world.Please dont let this go in vain.Please investigate the matter in true honesty and not hush up or create unnecessary hoopla or put that grieving family into hell.They are in hell right now, so please stay away from them and let them recover from this irreparable loss




UPDATE

To every single person who s making an effort to get Anjana's cause to the limelight, well done and more power to you.

To those who are not in the thick of things, its all right to feel the way you do

.To the professors, we know that not all of u are held in this limelight, and trust me, we can distinguish the good from the bad, but it is HIGH TIME that we weed the bad apples off.Its about time that unnecessary and unwarranted disciplinary actions be taken off.The resultant vector could be worked out in punishments which does not involve someone being crushed.

The solution to this affair is not assigning and playing a blame game.Blaming does not get us back Anjana. UNDERSTAND THIS!!!! She wont come back through fighting for stipends,or shutting down CCTVs or petty potty stuff like that.The only way this can be done, is by forwarding our issues to the teachers who actually give a damn about how we should turn out to be.

U CAN VERY WELL IDENTIFY TO THE GOOD ONES.We need teachers to be more empathetic and help children,not as at par with the brainiacs, but understand each ones limitations,strengths and weaknesses and adopt techniques and punishment measures suited to them.They should be more empathetic to the ones with family issues,or the less economically fortunate.Imposing fines,or making ridiculous rules or keeping a fucked up watchman is not the way to go.The management has to listen to the needs of the students.Vice versa, the students need to follow a degree of d'accorum and should be able to take responsibilty of their actions.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THERE SHOULD BE A HEALTHY FLOW OF CONSTRUCTIVE IDEAS AND THOUGHTS BETWEEN THE FACULTY AND STUDENTS MINUS THE INTERFERENCE OF THE MANAGEMENT AS IN THE FOEM OF RIDICULOUS FINES OR STUPID EXPLANATIONS OR RUNNING AROUND MILES FOR A SINGLE LEAVE.

WE NEED A PTA,A STUDENT'S BODY AND A TEACHER'S BODY RUNNING AS AUTONOMOUS UNITS AND THOSE SHOULD NOT BE MEDDLED WITH ANYWAY.ITS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS SHOULD NOT BE EXTERNALLY INTERFERED WITH.IT IS US,OUR ISSUES,AND SHOULD BE SORTED BY US ITSELF.EVERYONE MUST HAVE AN EQUAL SAY.WE DO CALL OURSEVES A FAMILY AT COLLEGE,BUT SADLY, ITS NOT. WE NEED TO MAKE IT ONE.

WE NEED A UNIFIED STUDENT BODY.EVERYONE SHOULD BE ROLLED IN AS DENTAL STUDENTS AND NOT BATCHES, WHERE WE HAVE TO OWE ALLEGIANCE TO A BATCH OR GET SCREWED.ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

THE PRINCIPLE OF LIVE AND LET LIVE SHOULD ALSO MAKE THE PAYROLL.WHAT A STUDENT DOES ACADEMICALLY IN THE DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE DONE AS IT IS.WHAT A STUDENT OR A PROFESSOR DOES OUTSIDE THE BOUNDS OF THE COLLEGE SHOULD NOT BE ANYBODY;S BUSINESS.SNOOPING AND THIRD PARTY OPINIONATING AND GOSSIPING SHOULD ME MADE OFFENSIVE.A PERSON'S PROFESSIONAL LIFE SHOULD NOT BE MIXED WITH HIS PRIVATE. IN SHORT, MIND UR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

THE GUIDE SYSTEM IN COLLEGE HAS TO BE REVAMPED.THE GUIDES TILL DATE, MINUS DR.WILLIAM, HAVE BEEN A COLOSSAL DISASTER.THE REASON WHY DR.WILLIAM IS A SUCCESS IS BECAUSE HE CARES AND HE LISTENS.THE OTHER TEACHERS [THE *&%^$%^$& UP ONES CAN TAKE A LEAF OUTTA HIS BOOK].PLEASE MAKE THE STUDENT GUIDES, PEOPLE THAT A STUDENT CAN LOOK UP TO.PEOPLE WHO CARE, PEOPLE WHO YOU CAN TALK TO.THE BEST CHOICE IS TO POLL AT THE START OF EVERY YEAR AS TO WHO SHOULD BE TAKEN AS A CLASS TEACHER.THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT ONLY GUIDE KIDS ACADAMICALLY, BUT ALSO, BE THEIR PARENT, FRIEND,CONFIDANTE, AND TALK THEM OUT OF TROUBLE WHEN THEY ARE IN ONE.WE NEED GUIDES WHO INSTILL CONFIDENCE IN US, NOT A PRAT WITH A NOTEBOOK.

WE NEED A GENERAL CHANGE IN MENTALITY OF THE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS,UNDERSTAND THAT VALUES OF BEING IN A FRATERNITY AND EPITOMISE CAMARADERIE AND FRIENDSHIP.BE THERE IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD, MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE BAD.

TO THE PPL WHO ARE DOING STUFF TO FIGHT FOR ANJANA, KUDOS AND MORE POWER TO YOU.

FINALLY, TO THOSE NO GOOD FLUSHMONGERS WHO HAVE NO IDEA TO WHAT THE MAIN ISSUE IS, AND ARE USING THIS ISSUE AS A PLATFORM FOR THEIR ON VESTED INTERESTS, BY ALL MEANS, GO AHEAD AND DO WHAT YOU WANT.BUT REMEMBER,KARMA S A BITCH, AND SHE WILL BITE U IN THE ASS.SO GET UR FIVE MINUTES OF FAME AND BUZZ OFF.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCREWED UR GONNA GET.SO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP AND PUT YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PARTY'S SHOES, AND IMAGINE IF YOU WERE NO MORE, AND SELF IMMOLATING PUNKS TOOK OVER YOUR CASE TO HIGHLIGHT THEIR ISSUES.THINK ABOUT IT, AND FEAR THE LORD, COS IN THE END, ULL GET WHAT U DESERVE!!!!!!


Anju, i know that saying this wont make any sense, but as you look from heaven above us, please be smiling, and remember us by, cause one day all of us will have to catch up with you and hear all the fun things you re doing right now.We all love you, each and every one of us.Till we meet in heaven, Anjana, cheers to you.You are a shining beacon and you ll always and forever be in our hearts.All of us apologize from the heart to you cos we could do nothing to prevent this from happening.

I HAVE PURPOSELY REDUCED THE DEGREE OF PROFANITY FROM THE POST.I WROTE THE EARLIER IN A FIT OF RAGE,I AM A LOUDMOUTH, AND I AM WHATEVER U SAY I AM, AND YES,I DO REALISE THAT PROFANITY WONT SOLVE A THING.

BUT, I STILL BACK BY WHAT I SAID,AND I LL SAY IT A MILLION TIMES MORE.I WROTE THIS BLOG TO SAY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY, AND NO MATTER WHAT, UNTIL ANYONE HAS A GOOD ENOUGH ARGUMENT TO CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THINGS OR HAS A DECENT EXPLANATION ABOUT WHY THINGS HAVE CHANGED THE WAY IT DID,I WILL BE SAYING WHAT I WANT TO SAY.

THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I HAVE APOLOGIZED.ONLY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO I MISJUDGED IN A FIT OF RAGE, BUT THATS JUST A HANDFUL.THE REST OF THEM CAN GO DROWN,FOR ALL I CARE.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY BLOG DONT READ IT AT ALL.NOONE IS FORCING YOU TO.AND IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT YOU LIKE EVERYTHING I SAY.ITS A FREE COUNTRY AND I CAN, AND I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT.SO IF UVE GOT AN ISSUE WITH IT, SOCK IT.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK OFFENCE,I M DOING IT IN THE INTENTION OF OFFENDING YOU. IM NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE COS IT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE.

BUT I DO HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO A FEW PEOPLE, AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.I APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO HAVING MISJUDGED YOU.

THE PROFANITY HAS BEEN TURNED DOWN,TO MAKE THIS MORE ACCESSIBLE TO THE PARENTS AND THE TEACHERS.I WANNA THANK MY BUDDY, INDHYA FOR WATCHING MY BACK.

BUT WHATEVER S SAID AND DONE, THE IDEAS THAT I M TRYING TO PORTRAY ARE STILL THE SAME.THOSE WHO WANNA TAKE OFFENCE CAN, BY ALL MEANS, GO AHEAD.IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME.

ALL IM ASKING YOU IS TO SEE THE POINT OF THIS ENTRY AND SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE AND NOT DIMUNITE YOUR THOUGHTS TO THE PETTY POINTS.
6 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    RIP anju! this is really sad. its so true that the academic pressure by teachers, parents and the peers as well is sucking up all the confidence and "life" outta us students. and i strongly agree with madhav's point. it kills to realize that the ppl u proudly used to introduce as ua frndz dun even have a fucking second to console ur parents at such an hour.

    Div.


  2. K-DoLL Says:

    Im really sorry to hear about Anjana.This is sickening.Some teachers dont know when they reach the limits.And,its sick to hear the things mentioned here..Kudos for making the effort buddy..RIP anjana...may your soul rest in peace.Such people who resort to mental torture and say things they dont mean for no apparent reason should rot in hell


  3. Unknown Says:

    Allah blesses her Soul. Amen
    Teachers dont understand how student feel if dey shout in front of awl.
    dis fucking teachers only knw how u discourage the student. really agar mai hota is coll mai i would kill dis teacher.
    R.I.P anjana


  4. shruti12m Says:

    Really sorry to hear about Anjana. It is heartbreaking to see such a bright young girl give away her life. I am sure that at some point in life we have all been victimized by that one professor who resorts to mental pressure that can break a child's spirit and confidence, sometimes leading to graver consequences. Its high time professors take accountability for their behaviour of undermining a student and realize its consequent effect.


  5. Jason Says:

    Things like this should not happen in the 21st Century. It is far past time for students to be treated by their professors--and for the same students to treat their peers--with the common decency that being an adult deserves. Disciplining students until their spirit breaks is no way to build effective leaders.


  6. May god bless holy soul of Anjana!!! These bloddy teachers now a days doesnt teach students this days just know how to pressurize students, they get into your mind and torture students that its they all know its seriously like hell out there ..........Brother you are doing a great thing to fight against these bloody blood suckers.........we all are with you man!!!