Bulletproof Punk


People have defined Love in so many ways.I ve never been a huge fan of the institution as such, but I ve looked forward to the day that i actually did fall in love with someone.I promised that i would truly fall for someone who would be ideal for me as a partner,lover and most importantly, an ideal friend.Not that I applied this definition in my previous relationships [all ending up in apparent disasters because I didnt apply them in the first place],I had actually given up hope on finding my triangulation of qualities.


Life can be compared indeed to a really weird cricket match.You have a team who bats brilliantly and it looks like they would tear the match apart and dish out a humiliating defeat to the home team, but there would come a single sparkling performance that would take the other team and hike it up high, and do stuff that dreams are made of.Love to me, had come to me on a similar basis.

When i talked about the triangulation of characteristics to get me to fall in love, here s the lowdown on that.I define my criteria into 3 - An ideal partner,A breathtaking lover and an Ideal Friend.A plethora of adjectives that my english teacher would be very proud of :D

My ideal partner should be

practical,kind,patient [she has to deal with me, and me is not easy to deal with],even-tempered,capable,handy,steady,sure,dependable and is a good example for my children

My ideal lover should be

creative,passionate,romantic,kind,attentive,independent,available,respectful and most importantly, in love with me and stuff

My ideal friends would be


forgiving,lovable,caring,kind,patient,open,honest,unique,artistic,funny

And I was somehow supposed to believe I can find all of those qualities in one person?

Shyeah, right!

RIGGHHHHHHTTTT



She came along like this breath of fresh air.

!! Shruti Menon !!

And my world changed forever!


Tonight I was reminded...and was prompted to remind...that it's ok to relate one's love stories with effervescent verve and wonder, and that as humans we,so often walk around craving to hear how other people experience love, and how we all relate to each others' varying experiences of something that presents itself in such vast diversity.

I was telling Jessica,that part of being a grown up, is this annoying realization that there are no freaking absolustes, and you " just. can't. make. assumptions" that the way you perceive and experience the world around you.It is not the same way those you are surrounded by are experiencing it. And those rare and wonderful intersections in life where you can at least communicate or relate your experience in some abstract and approximate way with another human being are to be coveted and recognized as absolutely precious.

Im at that intersection finally, and i choose to got through this road on and forever.



I wonder sometimes if I know your heart the way you do,
And, conversely, if there are facets of you
that shine brilliant for them
and I have never noticed.
It is this that keeps me from viewing love
as conquest.
Those perfect blooms, unseen.
Love does not conquer...
it abides,
In you.




So, long words short, I m off the market, Im with her and I m happy cos she s been the most positive thing in my life, and this time I m pretty sure, as she is, that we re gonna see this thing through right till the end.I guess what i m trying to say is that Im glad you re in my life, and i wanna thank you for being in mine, and that I d spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy.I LOVE U!!!



PS EVERYTHING I wanted to tell you is in that Video [tho she s the one who found it and dedicated to me]. Blatantly ripping it hehehehe. This one s for you baby!
0 Responses