Bulletproof Punk


1. I love the way we finish each other’s sentences.

2. I love the way I know you’ll never give up on me.

3. I love the fact that I wouldn’t ever give up on you.

4. I love the way you look at me before bed.

5. I love how beautifully big and sparkly your eyes are.

6. I love that I can’t imagine a day without you in my life.

7. I love the way you chipmunk just to grab my attention

8. I love the way we cuddle and how I end up pushing you against the wall, only for you to push me back

9. I love the way we sometimes stay up ...or rather you do...just to talk.

10. I love how I know you’ll always be there when I need you to be.

11. I love the fact you eat as much..or more..than I do.

12. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.

13. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.

14. I love how we share Ferrero Rocher.

15. I love the way you laugh and make me laugh.

16.I love the fact that Kesar Pista Ice cream in your fridge tastes awesome

17. I love the way slow dance in dim orange lights.

18. I love the way you won’t let me compromise myself.

19. I love you make me follow auto/taxi/train etiquette.

20. I love your tenderness.

21. I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.

22. I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.

23. I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you’re right here with me.

24. I love the way you take insane amounts of time to pick up the right flavor of ice cream.

25. I love the way you’ll watch cricket and scream "What a Beauty"

26. I love the way you show me hot women's asses and underwear linings when I dont seem to notice them in the first place

27. I love how you arry my wallet and cell phone in your bag and how you pay from my wallet.

28. I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.

29. I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.

30. I love how you dont wake up in the morning, and i have to drag you out of bed.

31. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.

32. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone...

33. I love the way you sit on the ground with your elbows propped on my knees

34. I love the silent train rides...you,me and Music.

35. I love the way you go to every length to make me feel at home.

36. I love how you ve got more balls than me

37. I love how you perfectly you fit in my life and how you truly are my soul mate.

38. I love the way you handle troubled times, and kept me sane in times of insanity

39. I love the way you respect me, my quirks and my dreams.

40. I love the way you protect and defend me against all odds.

41. I love throwing my blanky away and stealing yours.

42. I love the softness of your lips against mine.

43. I love the way you whine,crib and mope just to get me to notice you

44. I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when you put your head on my shoulder

45. I love taking the crap out of people who stare at you in local trains..and think "Fuck off bitches, I'm with that hottie"

46. I love waking up to find you snoring into my ears :P

47. I love surprising you, because you surprise me by making me wonder what you re actually doing with me in the first place.

48. I love the way you drag me around, and walk arm in arm and not let go even if we re in a crowd

49.I love the way you crack insane jokes in a theater and drop pepsi all over my pants

50. I love your ability to look HOT at all times.

51. I love the way we RAPE the English language

52. I love your passion and your one true love : SINGING :P

53. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.

54. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.

55. I love the fact you gave me the gift of your heart and how it means the world to me

56. I love the special moments that we share,even if its a walk to buy salami!

57. I love having you on the opposite end of an eclair

58. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.

59. I love how we discovered the cross-method of using a salami sandwich

60. I love how you take up my whims and fancies and support me having "Daru" all the friggin time

61. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me in public more than I do.

62. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.

63. I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.

64. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.

65. I love it when unknown people in an AC Bus tell how cute a couple we are.

66. I love the way your friends just took upto me and made me feel comfortable at all times.

67. I love the way you pinch,kick,hit,thrash,box,stare and intimidate me, and yet have the guts to scream "Ye mujhe maarta hai, he s a wife beater!" in public!

68. I love your understated elegance.

69.I love the way we make excuses to make out especially when RCB hits a 4 or a 6.

70. I love the way we can use each others stuff..cos it just fits!

71. I love the way you feed me chips so I dont get my hands dirty

72. I love if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I found my one true love.

73. I love the fact that we notice how lame other people are, even when we are being the lamest of the lot

74. I love the way we can be completely shameless and not let a poor boy study on the train.

75. I love the way you think the anatomy of a tongue can be compared to a cockroach.

76. I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up and I find you the most beautiful.

77. I love the way you say "Thank You Bhaiyya" to anyone and everyone

78. I love the way you keep a tight rein on my wallet and not distribute money to beggars at the traffic stop.

79. I love how we look and laugh at other couples doing silly things.

80. I love the way you text,phone,IM,Email and MMS me all day long.

81. I love the way we get drunk and yet we hold everything in without puking

82. I love the way you make me wash my feet and tuck me into bed

83. I love your cooking and watching you cut mushrooms :P

84. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing silly stupid things.

85. I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends .

86. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.

87. I love having you propped on my chest in between my legs and do nothing but stare into nothingness.

88. I love that you chase me around the courst at 12 in the night when I poke fun of you.

89. I love the way we have to make excuses just to fight.

90. I love the way you smell..Body shop Bliss!

91. I love the way you bugged me until I finally wrote this blog entry

92. I love running my hands through your face.

93. I love how you consider my things yours and your things mine.

94. I love how you irritate the crap out of me, and sheepishly smile, and then resume taking my case.

95. I love your ability to talk things through.

96. I love your courage to admit to everyone around you that you re crazily in love with me

97. I love that you re not paying me to write this :P

98. I love that you read astrology and make me sit and listen to it

99. I love singing with you in the rear of an autorickshaw and be a complete madman.

100. I love you for you! And thats the bottom line!
1 Response
  1. shruti12m Says:

    aww... i wud have calld asap but ur in tht gay meeting.. so awwwwwwwww... awwwwww.... i love u.. :)