Bulletproof Punk

"You don't know what you have until its over"..Amy Lee - Call Me When You're Sober [2007]

This line might be a bit to dramatic for this entry, but a complete and utter sense of loss, is the way i feel at this point in time.No,No, dont worry!! Nothing substantial has happened,its more of the inconsequential sadness that plagues you.The parting of ways amongst siblings is one range of inconsequential sadness one has to endure growing up.Its not like seperating from your parents or breaking up with a girlfriend.

A sibling is someone you grow to detest,think that he or she has been sent to this earth to torture you,and sometimes,you cant stand the sight of him.I dont know how true it is for you guys, but for me, I have never ever gotten along with Chip.Today,he stepped out of the house a "Man", who s on his way to college to make his future and meet his destiny.In 4 years time,he ll come out as Dr.Bimeeth Suresh M.B.B.S. : which of course, will be my proudest moment, but i ll hate it more because I know, no matter what, the stupid assmunch will be gloating about it in my face.Somethings will never change LoL

It's kinda weird..Seems just like yesterday, I was watching "Hum hai rahi Pyaar ke" at the age of 5,and was constantly pestering my father and mother, about how I wanted a Kid Brother/Sister.I wanted a brother because i could share my clothes with him lol.So,a year later, at 1.00 am, on July 28,1991, Chip said hello to the world.Growing up, the punk was my arch enemy.It s a known fact that when a younger sibling is born. the attention of the parents go to the child.



The Curse of the Elder Child evokes great animosity in kids haha.Chip used to always get his way,and would manipulate Dad in ways more than one.He was one of the sneakiest kids i ve ever known.He would crawl weeping to Dad and tell "Syddie Hit lil Chippy" and pops would veritably smack my bottom so hard, i wudnt be able to sit. Post spanking, he would go hug Chip, and behind Pops back,Chip would be sneakily laughing his punk ass off.He is and was my kryptonite lol


But still, no matter what, i used to protect him with all i had.Against bullies, bad teachers, galli ka kids,omani punks.Most of the fights ive gotten into, is to protect Chip.Cos no one bullies my brother , BUT ME!!!I almost died of happiness at every achievement of his.Whenever he scored more than me, he used to gloat and i used to pretend i felt bad.Thats how we worked.We were a weird bunch of siblings.When Chip made the cut to go to medicine, I was the happiest of all.But, yesterday when he had to leave, i knew when i saw his face he had many many things to say.But I just laughed it all off, cos i knew in the end,I d end up crying.Cos no matter what, i love the little rat more than anyone.He acted all tough and stuff, but at night, he came over and said he wanted to sleep in my bed and just plonked.I knew he slept crying,because we ve never been apart, and underneath all the animosity, i know he loves me to death.At the airport, he did something he had never done his entire life.He grabbed me by the hand, took me to the side, hugged me, and said, "I ll be missing you", and all I could do to stop crying was to say "You know how gay we look right now??" He left smiling...looking back at good old Sneaky Syd.I look at this as my saddest point till date.

It s cos without saying, i know that i was always closer to Chip than Bucky.Me and Chip tore each other up.Me n Bucky teamed to bang Chip always.Bucky listens to what I say.But Chip is the Rebel.And I ll miss him for that.I got nothing more to say, but i just wish,hope and pray that my boy makes it.Missing you da. XOX

0 Responses