
Yeah, that’s right ladies, you make guys put fingers to keyboards and churn out crappy blog after crappy blog. They come from a variety of outlets. The guy who is bitching about the fact that women are impossible and he can’t get laid, the douche who wants to be the wingman, the guy who thinks he has all the fucking answers and is God’s gift to women…whatever it is. Given the type of material I write, I’m sort of forced to observe relationship blogs,I can’t stand the majority of other people’s relationship problems, except one that i care about.
There are few things as infuriating as seeing an ex girlfriend in general, but if she’s gotten her act together right after dating you, it’s homicide-inducing. There is nothing like standing by a girl who is great, almost perfect really, except they freak out over commitment, calling you their boyfriend, or just want to keep it casual. Yeah, for all intents and purposes you could be what most people would consider a couple, but you don’t label it that way. She fucks with your head, but you stand by her. Like a jalopy, you put up with the flaws and headaches, and see minor improvements. The tiny glimmers of hope, the silver linings. Why? Because it’s better than not being with her, and you hold out hope that one day, that one glorious day, she’s going to realize that she’s been a dumbass and you are the catch of a lifetime. And a lot of the time this happens….only after you’ve had a horrible, soul-crushing breakup.
She gets it all straightened out. But it’s with
the
very
next
fucking
guy.
So basically all the time and effort you spent patching up the holes in her soul, that was all for the benefit of somebody else. You can be happy and over her, but it is still incredibly infuriating. All of a sudden this girl is everything she wasn’t with you, even if you were the best significant other in the world to them. And, of course, if you are personally slipping a bit, it only makes it that much more a kick to the metaphorical junk. Sad as it was, you bet on the wrong horse. You helped her along, and you can pat yourself on the back for that, but you still backed a loser for yourself. In the end I suppose it’s just a crapshoot of headaches to get to the person you wind up with, and it’s all part of the journey.
I seriously can’t stand to look at most blogs by guys about this subject matter. Women may be a puzzle, but they are a puzzle without an answer. Yeah, there are plenty of things people do to get in their own way in relationships, but there is no black and white when it comes to this. You may want to avoid girls with baggage as a rule, but you could miss out on the best relationship of your short life. As a rule, you shouldn’t have rules when it comes to relationships, because the best ones come out of nowhere.
Look, I don’t pretend to have all the answers, and I am aware that this blog can get on the bitchy side from time to time. I know that most of these posts probably piss off as many girls as the ones who enjoy it. Hell, it has taught me the extremely important lesson that I should never, ever say the words, “So I have this website…” to any girl I am remotely romantically involved with. I actually find it incredibly interesting that most of my readers aren’t men, and enjoy the girls who read this with an open mind, and especially the ones who call me out on BS. I don’t pretend this blog is really helping people out. All I try and do here is entertain, to point out things that a lot of people can relate to. True that na??


