This is happening to me.
I fear so many things, I fear, of settlement, I fear, of unhappiness, I fear of dreams not being accomplished, I fear, not ever falling in love. I fear not viewing enough. I fear too much pain has made me so cynical sometimes. I fear of never being understood. I fear losing a true true friend.
I’ve lost friends in the past, but honestly, like a bad relationship. I was well aware to the fact of shit getting sour long before it ended.
However, I think, losing an Honest to God, True Blue friend, would be a combonation of: Your worst break up, your worst headache, your worst grade in school, your worst toothache, your worst fear, your worst date, your worst spout of saddness, mixed with your worst heart break.
Because there would be business left untouched. There would be so many unanswered questions. Not enough solutions.
My greatest fear, next to losing my family, would be losing, a very dear friend.
As the more I seperate myself, from my past self, the more I feel seperated from those who’ve grown right along with me.
That’s me.


