I'm everyones Jester....
So you can forgive my upcoming gesture...
About how I want to live my life...
With little to no pester....
Just myself to rely...
A boy who refuses to say Good-Bye.
I'm everyone's Jester...
And it doesn't matter why...
The truth is I can't lie...
I'm everyones Jester...
And you may hate my scheme....
But as low as it may seem...
I like you.
I'm everyones Joke...
But you don't laugh.
Instead you read between the lines...
And you handle all my pasts...
I'm everyones Jester...
So you forgive my upcoming gesture...
I'm slowly losing my mind...
To the commercial playing throughout time...
I'm everyones Jester...
And I 've caught myself one last time...
I was beginning to cry...
But I've caught myself this time....
I'm no ones Lover.
But that's ok with me.
I can handle it just leave it to me.
I'm everyones Fool.
And I think thats so un fucking cool.
How I live my life s none of ur business..
So, all u haters can soak urself like watercress
I'm everyones Jester...
So you sit back and remind me...
That I'm more to you than what meets...
Your eyes.


