I have been told and can attest to the fact that bad things happen to good people. And that really sucks. I can attest to the fact that there are people out there that can eat away at your very spirit. People go through their lives trying to do the best they possibly can for any one and every one. And yet……somwhow the person that you managed to care for,ends up not noticing you, once the wait is done and over.You tend to feel like such a pawn...And before you come to the conclusion that this is some blog written out of a dumping phenomenon...Nope..still very much in love with my girl.This is outta frustration about a certain really good friend of mine, who doesnt talk to me anymore just because of a clique.Suddenly, all the memories, all the friendship, all the fun, seems to have gone to the dog pound and suddenly, you feel left in the lurch.It s this redundant feeling of loss that takes u by storm.
I have been told that time heals all wounds and so I wait, with bated breath, for time. I don’t know what makes people think it is ok to cause hurt and anguish. It’s not. And if by the grace of God you get away with hurting someone’s everything, the Grace of God will be null and void when you meet him face to face. And I take great comfort in that. As much harm as I want to cause you, I couldn’t match what your up against. Praise God on that!
People talk about stages…well, I am in the mad as hell stage. And I have to be honest, I kind of like it here. How ever, it scares me. The minds a dangerous place to be when your angry. But in the same token, it’s a good place to be. The anger signifies so much. The anger says…"YOU did this , NOT ME". I am beginning to take baby steps back on my journey without you in my life.Trust me,Its damn hard not having you around, but you chose this, not me. I will take all I have in me, and I will see it through. I wont feel like i ve wronged you in some way, because you know it better than me that I ve not. I will do all I can to make sure some element of trust returns.Remember, Karma s a bitch, and when you feel the need to have someone around you, you ll come to me for help, and I will, cause youre still my friend...But i doubt you will, because you ll be too ashamed to call me up. I will jump at the drop of a pin now to comfort if need be. And gladly do it. I will hold the weight of the world on my shoulders for as long as it takes. You under estimated my strength! Big mistake! This however, will haunt you forever. Im watching your every move because you re still my sister and you still mean a lot. No matter where I am! You may have won the battle…but I will win the war. Count on me being your worst nightmare and your best friend
I take comfort that I am able to tell people in my life how I feel. Even in good times. Words are powerful sometimes you know. The simple Good morning, I love you and Good night I love you, Have a good time, I love you are more comforting to me with each and every passing tick of the clock. That I can hug and hold close and retain that feeling in my heart long after you have left the room. I hope they receive as much comfort in that as I do.
There is a long road ahead of me full of a lot of emotions. I am preparing for it, I am welcoming it. And I am so blessed to have people in my life that reach out. That offer their hands for steadiness and hearts to show love and their ears so I can be heard and most of all…their comfort when I can’t stop the tears. The love I feel inside is immeasurable. My gratitude is infinite. My hope is forever.


