Bulletproof Punk




I guess being a grease monkey is every rugged man's marlboro dream.Well, I dont know if today qualifies me to be a grease monkey, which, unless it includes knowing the makes and models inside out, that would be one term that I certainly would never have been associated with, being the stuck on the couch lazy guy image that I ve ever so proudly made.

Well, ever since my complete image makeover, from Fat boy to health junkie, I decided, when I saw the colossal disaster, of my baby girl, my car, with a flat one, early in the hours of the morning, to get set of fixin' my own tire.

So, with the instruction manual, downloaded instructions and a cuppa steaming coffee, plus, my trusty Ferrari cap, i got myself, down and dirty...in the literal sense of course..[remind me to clean up my garage plz]..So, i get the socket wrench, loosened the NUTS [oh yeah, laugh it out perv :O], jack my car [OMG!!!!], get the tyre out, fix up the spare, unjack and hey presto!! CAR FIXED!!! As easy as that. Though, it did leave me with a niggling foot cramp, smelly,greasy and with an aching back, something about the primal connection between a man and his ride brought that smile which is still lingering on my face..YIPPEE...Today, Im a man..HAU [Japanese for YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!]




Other than this, pretty normal day...xox
0 Responses