
So here's the shizzle.I've been down and out.I really donot understand the logic about why cold is normally referred to as "Common Cold".The way I see it, there s nothing common about it, unless you count sharing the virus with your near and dear ones.Thus,factorially, making up the term "Common".
Ive been battling the bug for the past 3 days.With extremely drippy nose and eyes, and a belliegerent headache that wouldn't quit.I ve been coughing my lungs out in such a way that would make Archie's Jalopy proud.Oh,and of course, the complete diffidence of my olfactory sense, the only plus point being, I dont have to worry about being in the loo after having a really good mashed beans dinner :P.
My best friend,during this horrendous time has,of course, been my trusted inhaler [She's outta juice right now, remind me to get a new 1],Paracetamol,Chlorphenaramine, generous doses of Chip's cappucino and Vicks tablets.Not mentioning the tiger balm.Oh, and the tissue paper box.
[Does this sound like an awards acceptance speech??!??] :P
This still does not exempt me from working, or writing this blog [Dedication ??? NOOOO].I just have to do it, to survive.That's what the past few days have been for me, an issue of survival.Plus, the nagging Pops puts in adds as a catalyst to keep going.I ve just about completed my set quota of radiographs and have to get 3 biopsies done.That being done, I can kiss my Oral Medicine department kudos and GOODBYE!!!Something I really am looking forward to.
Nothing has interested me lately, It's been drab and boring,on the personal front.
But, I did manage to make some really cool friends these past few weeks.Talked to my friends I met online
♥ I loved talking to Tabrez, my smoker buddy haha.He called me up to surprise me the day I landed home.Amazing wonderful person.My hindi buddy haha.I have to charge my phone to call him.And Call i shall!!!
♥ Then, there s Abhishek, my arsenal crazed buddy.Me n he colossaly fight over Arsenal v/s ManU ,Ferrari v/s McLaren, we re opposites completely, but still, he s the nicest, honest and direct person I ve ever met.My anti matter, but i really love this dude.my Brother from another mother.
♥ Then there's Divpreet, aka DivD,D-day,D-Dawg, DivX and trillions of other nicks Ive yet to figure out.She s simply outta this world, cool and outgoing.Plus my punjabi sista / DID homie.Crazyily wonderful person.MAST n fultoo Bindaas !!!
♥ And lastly, Joanna. This chick s from ma home town.We live within a radius of 10 kilometers of each other, yet, havent talked to her on the phone LMAO. She s the one person who whacks up on my writng, and the one person other than Jason,Moo,Chip,Choo and Sam to tell something nice about my writing.So , overall , a very productive week for friendship.
♥ Oh yeah, my friend Shruti was a revelation too. Niladri Kumar/ fellow IPL lover...u just make my day hahaha.Keep the surprises rolling.
♥ Jason s gonna graduate this summer, and so am I. So I'm looking forward to spend some time working on our weird ideas and try to get rich.
♥ Chip will be off to college and Bucky will be coming in to St.Thomas [as is family tradition!!]
♥♥Plus, Mini,Kavita and Kirti are coming home today, so that ll get me some action. [AS, in FUN with friends, u pervs!!!]

And, oh yes , I forgot about the IPL. DELHI DAREDEVILS...GO TEAMMMMM!!!!! DIE SUPERKINGS HAHAHA!!! Plus, dont forget to watch ManU v/s Arsenal.We re gonna take you to hell, Abhi.
Having said that, I feel way better.Who said writing can't make u feel good.happy hunting y'all.
PS : Sammy...HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY.. bhai ne nahi bhula hai. Get LOW!!
I sign off as someone’s quote ringing in my head echoing that, The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched … but are felt in the heart!
PPS - Go DareDevils.AB de Villiers , u ROCK

xox



kwel bhai bahut time waste kiya hoga is k picha[:d]
lolzzz jst kidding bt it's awesum
good work bhai
graduating next year buddy! right now im jobless for the summer along with 70% of my class :/ exams next week...