Bulletproof Punk








I was feeling a little bit off colour, more of low self esteem.It was just one of those days when everything went wrong and then, you start thinking things.Thinking things can be a dangerous icon on your desktop of life.As chance or happenstance might favour it, I found solace on the crappy tests that Facebook provides.The dummy's guide to wasting your time.Mark Zuckerberg oght to write a book on Finding Novel Ideas to waste your Time.

Yes, I took this Clifton StrengthsFinder [Mind you, not a stupid Facebook test,It does give a pretty good plethora of questions and analyses you out pretty well] Test. It is considered as a exercise to find an individual’s dominant themes, strengths and talents. Apparently, this is not a free online test. One has to purchase one of the Gallup Organization’s books which has a one time test ID along with them. Though its an optional test, curiosity got better of me and there I was getting the course ID, switching on the music and logging on to discover myself. :-)

The verdict is now out!

My dominant talents out of the 34 themes are:

Woo, Input, Achiever, Arranger, Self-Assurance.

Initially, I felt a little quizzical at the names of those themes!

Input? (Sounds like processing stuff!)

Woo? (It got a nice ring and rhythm though!)

Its always easy to play the cynic, than to be pick the best out of something.Take a closer look!

Woo
People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.

Self-Assurance
People strong in the Self-Assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.

Achiever
People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Input
People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.

Arranger
People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.


If I muse on at all sorts of the personality profiles and tests that I took so far, I guess they do have their merits. They offer an insight (some do!) into oneself, facilitate introspection (the moment someone is talking about us, we reflect), and make us feel good!

Chalo, let me admit this. I guess friends can better vouch for them than a thirty minute personality test. Who can talk about myself better than me? I would say that this test could profile the kind of activities that I indulge in a pretty decent fashion.THough I have to admit, taking this test did me loads better than to gorge binge on ice cream and pizza like I usually do when I feel bummed

Now my thought process mirrors like this. What is the use of this information? How can I capitalize on this? Any thoughts?
0 Responses